Saturday, June 16, 2012

Twenty

I think I can't say this enough. But you were awesome today.
Still so impressed that you can actually decide to run for the team all of a sudden with no fuss and you so easily owned it. :) To me, you are a winner today. With no practice and no preparation, heck, even without proper attire you did well. :)

Then I began to wonder if I am actually capable of such feats too. But, sadly I'm not :( I will learn to though. Learn to be a little like you; be able to handle situations in a calm manner and own it.

Thank you for taking the trouble to wake up and fetching me, though I was so annoyingly agitated the whole morning. Thank you for showing me how much you care (you sacrificed sleep..) and thank you for showing me how a positive attitude can attain great heights :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment