Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thirteen

Alas, I couldn't find the picture of us in my room, where you gave me a piggy-back ride! :(
I loved that you're able to always carry me, no matter how heavy I am, and that you love me just the way I am. Heavy or not.

I've heard so many stories of friends whose boyfriends would restrict them from eating, and complain about their weight, but not with you. You'd urge me to eat, and had never ever gave negative remarks regarding my weight. <3

But, thats aside the point.
Piggy-back rides. I secretly love them :P Like how I actually love being carried around. I just don't want you to hurt yourself, in the process :) You're tall, and more susceptible to obtaining some vertebral injuries, particularly near your c5 to c7 and lumbar region. So no, no carrying. Not until I'm a little lighter ;) But thank you for always entertaining my requests :D For that, I'm always glad.

Our most recent picture :)

 Us in 2010! 

No comments:

Post a Comment