Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Twelve

Love.

When it hits you, it hits you hard.

You've been my best friend, for almost a full 4 years already.
We've been through so much together. Ups and downs.
You know me more than I do myself, sometimes.
How many awesome moments with you, that I told myself, how great it would be, if I had a video camera that would record our every moment together, so they can be stored forever, and viewed whenever.

Truth is, though I tried to click the Save button in my hippocampus, I sometimes forget the details. Little details of our beautiful enthralling adventures together; like what was happening around us, were your hands gripping tightly around mine, or were you trying to tickle me or give me a little tap on my nose.

I don't want to forget.

I'm thankful we LOVE to take pictures together, at least in 20 or 30 years to come, we could still look back and remember the important parts, the happy memories and how in love we are.

Thank you, once again for bringing me to the convention! <3 My insanity must have taken you aback :P



No comments:

Post a Comment