Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sixteen

We were driving past various traffic lights on the way back to your place, after a meeples session (I think) and we were just listening to songs on the radio. The topic about what songs were being written about, came up. And in your boyish charm, and with that little smirk, you started singing about socks. 

Socks. 

My little obsession with wearing them, and also in the most hideous patterns and colours you could ever find. 
I couldn't really forget that day, and how it made me feel. 
It felt as if we knew each other so very well. We..connected. We clicked. It was as it I've been with you all my life. The way we talked and the way we bickered about these little details. Socks. Nothing more insignificant than that. Yet, it was, for the both of us <3

(On the way to Penang! In 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment